Computer Security Helpful Hints and Tips
2. Keep your security programs such as the anti-virus, the anti spyware etc. up to date.
3. Always back up your irreplaceable data on a regular basis
4. Make sure your internet security and privacy settings are at least set to medium.
5. Be wary of e-mail attachments. Viruses very commonly arrive in your computer from these attachments.
6. Keep an eye on those icons on your task bar. These are your anti virus, firewall, and others. Check theses often to make sure that they are active and not disabled.